Presentations and Videos
SAFe® 5 Overview in 5 Minutes
Ideal for people just getting acquainted with the Framework, this 5-minute video provides a high-level overview of SAFe.
Navigating the Big Picture
Have you ever looked at the SAFe Big Picture and wondered where you should start? If so, watch this video to take a tour of the Big Picture and understand all its parts.
Why is SAFe® the world’s most widely used framework for business agility? Get the answer from SAFe’s creator, Dean Leffingwell in this 18-minute video. Dean shares actual results achieved by some of the world’s leading companies including American Express, Bosch, Porsche, Lockheed Martin, Pepsico, and others.
You’ll learn about SAFe’s core competencies and key practices that contribute to these results: mindset and culture, Lean-Agile leadership, Lean startup thinking, customer centricity, and design thinking. You’ll understand why one set of roles, responsibilities, and guidelines has proven to be so effective, and how you can leverage the new Business Agility value stream in your own organization.
What’s New in SAFe® 5: Evolving the Scaled Agile Framework
A hallmark of SAFe is that it stays current with new and evolving business and technology trends. Our incremental, continuous delivery model enables enterprises to adapt more quickly and stay ahead of the competition by leveraging the latest SAFe knowledge.
Watch the video and review the PowerPoint below for a detailed walkthrough of What’s New in SAFe 5: Evolving the Scaled Agile Framework’s latest release.
- SAFe 5.1 Big Picture overview
- Significant updates to framework articles
- Courseware and Toolkit updates
Download Introducing SAFe 5®
One of our most popular downloads, the Introducing SAFe PowerPoint is ideal for presentations to audiences just learning about the Framework. Complete with speaker notes, the deck is designed to help you communicate SAFe’s purpose, principles, and mindset, the business benefits that it can deliver, and the seven core competencies that support business agility.
- Competing in the age of software
- The basis for rethinking the organization
- The need for a dual operating system; network and hierarchy
- SAFe 5.0, the operating system for business agility, with results and case studies
- Seven Core Competencies of Business Agility
- Measure and grow assessment and practices
- SAFe resources: knowledge base, configurations, courseware, SAFe Community, and Global Partner Network
Like the Framework itself, this material is copyrighted and usage guidance and restrictions apply (see Fine Print below for details).
SAFe® Customer Stories
How SAFe and Business Agility helped FedEx respond to the impacts and opportunities of COVID-19
MetLife – Gaining C-Suite Support for SAFe Enterprise Agility
The Fine Print
All copyrights in the above materials remain the property of Scaled Agile, Inc., but we hereby grant permission to the person or entity downloading them to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, and use all or any part of these presentations and tools, free of charge, on the condition that: (1) you do not compete with any product or training provided by or for Scaled Agile, Inc. or its licensees, and (2) you do not modify any of the original slides, or remove any trademark or copyright.
- We make certain graphics available for download under more permissive terms at Download SAFe Posters and Graphics page.
- All other SAFe® content and graphics are governed by the usage restrictions at Usage and Permissions.
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions if you have questions about usages of other SAFe content.
- Any questions or other requests can be submitted via the Permission Request Form.